Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dinner Time

Today was my first official day home with the babies. As of this week, I switched to part-time to stay at home with the girls on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I was so excited to start my domestic lifestyle that I decided to go all out and make Brazilian food for dinner. Although our girls are still on a strict, baby formula-only diet, David and I thought that they should be a part of dinner too. We put them in their highchairs at the dinner table with us. Here are some photos from the evening.

Eliza with her toys

Eliza loves her highchair.

Naomi also likes her highchair.

But... she doesn't seem to understand it yet

David at dinner


After dinner, we watched Naomi and Eliza's favorite Olympic sport - synchronized diving...

Naomi watching the Olympics

Eliza watching the Olympics

3 comments:

Chrissy Coonradt said...

Synchronized diving is MY favorite Olympic sport! Except for women's gymnastics of course....

Linzy said...

They are so stinkin cute!

Glenda said...

It's so fantastic that the girls are following in David's footsteps with their love for synchronized sports! That's exactly how I remember David!!