Monday, July 13, 2009

Beach Babies

Naomi and Eliza on the beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama - Nan got them these cute beach chairs for their birthday. They actually sat in them for a few minutes before they ran away.


Naomi loved the sand. She touched it and threw it - most of all she loved to walk on it.

Naomi trying to figure out how to walk in the sand

Naomi feeling the sand in her toes

Naomi sitting in the sand

Naomi throwing sand

Eliza was very uncertain walking in the sand

Eliza picked up handfuls of sand and ate them...


Eliza liked the waves better - here she is with Aunt Emily.


Eliza, laughing at the ocean


Eliza in the water, kinda

After this picture, Eliza got soaked by a wave. Both girls eventually got in the water and played in the waves on my lap... but there's no way I'm posting those pics. My mom-swim dress may match my super-cool mini van, but it is certainly not internet ready... hehe

3 comments:

John Kelly said...

so adorable!!! i'm glad you put up more pictures!

Glenda said...

I'm so glad I got to experience the Baycation with the girls!

Melinda said...

So cute! you're right. Everybody should have twins. Redheaded girl twins (like my sister has, too).